Shipping and delivery
Covid 19 Notice
We are pleased to be able to fulfil a relatively normal delivery service, subject to the service that our partners in the carrier network are able to provide. We are constantly reviewing current government advice and our circumstances, and we will let you know of any changes to our service. Currently we are working on a standard UK delivery time of 1-3 working days unless stated otherwise on the product page.
When a signature is required, Royal Mail is currently operating contact free deliveries. You do not have to open the door for your driver and signal a safe place to leave the parcel.
Royal Mail is seeing extremely good service levels right across the network. With immediate effect, they will no longer ask customers to sign handheld units and instead our drivers will sign it on your behalf. They will record the consignee's name and a 'Delivered on Authority' message in the signature section of the unit.
All UK postage will be sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class which is free for orders over £15. For orders below £15 delivery is charged depending on weight, starting at £1 and there is an option to upgrade to first class delivery also.
FREE UK SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER £15*
Who do we ship with?
We use Royal Mail for 99% of our parcel deliveries. If another provider is used, you will be informed so you know who to expect your parcel from.
How long will it take?
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2-3 business days, but we are often running ahead of that. If you would like your order to be sent sooner than that, please select the delivery upgrade option when making your purchase.
Delivery times should be used as an estimated guide and begin from the date of dispatch. The Fabric Townhouse cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by our delivery service providers.
Royal Mail does not consider a parcel lost until 15 days after dispatch in the UK. We advise that you wait the specified number of days by Royal Mail before making contact with us.
- *Free UK Shipping on orders over £15 is only applicable to mainland UK excluding Highlands and Islands.
- We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
- Please be aware that the above delivery times do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorisation.
- An email containing a link to track your order will be received once your order is dispatched. It is the customers responsibility to use this to track the progress of their parcel and make themselves available at the time of delivery.
- If a delivery is unsuccessful and the parcel is returned to a delivery depot, it is the customers responsibility to collect the parcel before it is returned to our warehouse. The tracking link sent will update informing you of your orders location and options that to have regarding re-delivery and/or collection.
- Please note that if an order is returned by the courier due to no one being present at the time of delivery and/or a failed collection, you the customer are responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- The cost of shipping an order again, after it is returned to us, is the responsibility of the customer. If the order is cancelled by the customer once it has been returned by the courier, the cost of the products will be refunded ONLY.
It is the responsibility of the buyer to make sure that the correct address is entered at checkout. Please double check the address provided is correct, as The Fabric Townhouse will not be responsible for parcels that have been sent to an incorrect address entered by the buyer, and replacement items/refunds will not be issued as a result of this.